Why do people prefer to go on East African Safari? Is East Africa teeming with more varieties of wild life? Yes, it boasts some of the world famous National parks and Game Reserves that show some of the most mysterious animal dramas in the world. Besides abundant of birds and animals roaming unfenced and untamed the land holds magnetic scenic beauty with towering mountains and golden beaches. Hence a Safari to East Africa has always been luxurious, adventurous, romantic, and family oriented and a fun filled affair. For any kind of holiday East Africa is the only and right answer.
On your East African Safari you are going to visit to the countries like Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya each one offer uniquely to the visitors. Where Tanzania thrives with annual migration of wild animals: the biggest and the strangest animal drama in the world in which more than 2.5 millions of mammals march towards Massai Mara of Kenya in search of fresh pasture and water and the towering mountains like Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru, Kenya thrives with it’s untamed world of wilds, particularly of lions and the annual migration that takes place in eco-system with mount Kenya as one of the biggest draw-card to the country. And Uganda, famous for the big endangered apes, the mountain Gorillas.
East African Safari tourists are rewarded with spectacular scenery, vibrant culture and welcoming people. Some of the top tourist destinations in East Africa not to be missed are:
- Zanzibar, Tanzania: Famous for golden glassy beaches and spice farms and famous for Annual migration and Kilimanjaro these are the two must stopovers on East Africa tour.
- Massai Mara, Kenya: The native creatures cross the plains of East Africa in search of resources during June and July provide a compelling sight that you won’t want to miss.
- Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda: See these falls to experience the exhilarating power of the entire Nile River being forced through a 30 ft gorge in Uganda.
- Volcano National Park, Rwanda: Meet the endangered mountain Gorillas. Spending some time with these great ape are excellent.
- Lalibela, Ethiopia: Lalibela is a historic town of great religious importance for the country’s Orthodox Christians. Visit it’s magnificent rock-hewn churches that attract visitors from all over the world.
Select the best company who has long years of experience and expertise in organizing East African Safari like Nature Safari Uganda popularly known as REED BUCK UGANDA. We have been operating since 2010 with all native local guides in respective countries. Our strong network with the tourism department of different countries makes your East African Safari comfortable and excellent. We prepare the tailor-made tours for our clients according to their budget and choice. If you want an unforgettable experience then just drop us a mail and we would make it an experience of life time. East Africa would be there in your memory for all times to come.